Liposuction in Dubai is a technique used to remove body fat quickly and safely. Body fat can be removed from the body in multiple locations such as:
Liposuction makes use of two tools, a cannula, and an aspirator. The cannula is a hollow tube used to gain access to the area of the fat which needs to be removed and the aspirator is a suction device used to remove the fat.
There are other techniques as well using ultrasound, and lasers to assist in breaking down the fat.
In addition there are non-surgical techniques such as fat freezing whereby the fat cells are frozen. The fat cells die from the freezing process and the body removes them naturally.
The scale of liposuction surgery required is dependent upon the amount of fat that needs to be removed which is normally measured in litres. Small amounts of fat removal can be done with local anaesthetic, but new larger volumes will require full anaesthesia and a longer hospital stay.
Undertaking liposuction should be part of a balanced approach of reducing weight and contouring your body.
Lifestyle changes are almost certainly required as well, and for patients that are obese, liposuction is generally not the right solution. Other treatments can be used for extreme body weight loss.
Post Liposuction Care
Depending upon the type of Liposuction in Dubai you select.
- Anesthetic: Those who have a general anesthetic usually spend the night in hospital. Those who had a local anesthetic may be able to leave hospital on the same day.
- Support bandages: Either an elasticated support corset or bandages will be fitted for the targeted area.
- Antibiotics: These may be given immediately after the operation.
- Painkillers: Analgesics can help relieve pain and inflammation.
- Stitches: The surgeon will remove the stitches in a follow-up appointment.
- Bruising: Significant bruising may occur in the targeted area.
- Numbness: There may be numbness in the area where fat was removed. This should improve in 6 to 8 weeks.
Benefits of Liposuction
- Reshaping the body by removing localised deposits of fat in different parts of the body.
- Looking and feeling better.
- Minimal scarring. Only those caused by the incisions.
Noor Al Wasl Clinic is focused on making your Liposuction Dubai treatment safe, effective and at a great price.
Call now for a FREE consultation on 04 395 3900.
More details about Liposuction can be found below:
Our Plastic Surgery team is headed by Dr Mitre Nejkov. He is an expert in plastic and general surgery and brings more than 25 years of experience in the medical field. He has vast experience in liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tucks etc.
Contact Us: Click HERE for our contact details and how to find us.