GENERAL PRACTITIONER / DERMATOLOGIST
Dr. Fariha Anwar is an internationally trained and board-certified Aesthetic Physician and dermatologist with special expertise in non-surgical and minimally invasive aesthetic procedures.
Dr. Fariha Anwar earned her academic degree in Medicine in 2014 and then did post-graduation in Clinical Dermatology from Queen Mary University of London, and continued her studies with a fellowship in Aesthetic Medicine, and is a member of the American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine. She has gained multiple Certifications in aesthetic procedures ranging from advanced injectables to all Energy-based devices used for face and body rejuvenation.
Dr. Fariha Anwar is an expert for a wide range of aesthetic procedures and offers an individualized treatment plan for both males and females. After ample experience in the aesthetic field, she comes up with her technique of achieving facial harmonization through Dermal fillers, Botulinum Toxin( Botox), collagen-producing threads.
She continuously seeks out advancement and innovation in her field of dermatology to give the best anti-ageing care and aesthetic solutions to her patients.
Dr Hafsa Al Idrissi
–DDS, MSc, CAGS Prosthodontist
Dr Hafsa is a certified Prosthodontist and passionate about her patients and their care.
She has a strong understanding of general and cosmetic dentistry with over 12 years of experience in her field.
The Dr is an expert in implants, orthodontics, dentures, veneers, dental surgery and general aesthetics.
- Consultant Prosthodontist 2012-2020
- Dental Treatments
- Healthcare Management
- Treatment planning
- CAD/CAM technology
- Treatments for Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Digital smile design
- Trained Residency 2009 -2012
- Dentures – Full & Partial
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Dental Treatment Planning
- General Dental Practitioner 2008-2009
- Supporting cases in prosthodontics and aesthetic dental treatments.
- Surgical Extractions
• CEREC guide 2 case report
• Single Visit Dentistry Using CAD/CAM Celtra Duo, INSIGHT MAGAZINE,
ISSUE 03 2018
• Clinical Case Sample Celtra duo Sirona, first to Use in the Middle East.
• Sleep apnea and snoring non-invasive treatments, GULF NEWS
2009 – 2012
• Postdoctoral Research in Flexural Strength Of Provisional Resin Materials (IN
• Aesthetic Rehablitation Of Anterior Teeth With Laminate Veneers, AL SIHA
WATEB, United Arab Emirates Journal, Nov.2015
- Elected Active Member of The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Basic Life Support training for health providers of the American Heart
- ITI Congress & Study Club 2012.