Dr Mitre Nejkov
General Surgeon & Managing Director
Dr. Mitre Nejkov is an expert in multi-speciality surgery and brings more than 22 years of experience in the medical field. He has vast experience in traumatology, skin surgery, general surgery and reconstructive surgery. Approaching his surgery with a contemporary outlook, Dr. Nejkov has acquired his experience working in some of the world’s most reputed hospitals and medical universities in the Republic of Macedonia, Cyprus, Serbia and the UAE.
His surgical proficiency covers laser surgery, with advanced laser procedures for hemorrhoidoplasty, robotic surgery, mini-invasive techniques in laparoscopic surgery, mini-invasive endoscopic surgery, and foetal surgery. Dr. Najkov is also associated with the European Scientific Board of Surgeons (ESS).
Specialist General Surgeon (April 2000)
Fellow ship 1995 – 2000
- Medical Academy Belgrade (Serbia)
- Medical Academy Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
Facial Surgery Department
- University Hospital Munchen (Germany)
- St. Karolinskaya Hospital (Goteborg, Sweden)
Abdominal Surgery Employment
Policlinic Eskulap (2000 – 2012 Republic of Macedonia)
Chief of Department Surgery
General Govenrmental Hospital (2000 – 2012 Veles)
Department of General Surgery
General Hospital (Kavadarci)
Traumatology and Burns
Advanced Laser Surgery
Bariatric adn Diabetic Surgery
Advanced Laser Procedures
Corrective and Reconstructive Surgery
Plastic and Aesthetic Procedure
Skin and Under Skin Surgery
All Hernia Repair
English – Excellent
Russian – Very Well
Greek – Excellent
Italian ,French – Well
Dr Hafsa Al Idrissi
–DDS, MSc, CAGS Prosthodontist
Dr Hafsa is a certified Prosthodontist and passionate about her patients and their care.
She has a strong understanding of general and cosmetic dentistry with over 12 years of experience in her field.
The Dr is an expert in implants, orthodontics, dentures, veneers, dental surgery and general aesthetics.
- Consultant Prosthodontist 2012-2020
- Dental Treatments
- Healthcare Management
- Treatment planning
- CAD/CAM technology
- Treatments for Snoring/Sleep Apnea
- Digital smile design
- Trained Residency 2009 -2012
- Dentures – Full & Partial
- Aesthetic Dentistry
- Dental Treatment Planning
- General Dental Practitioner 2008-2009
- Supporting cases in prosthodontics and aesthetic dental treatments.
- Surgical Extractions
• CEREC guide 2 case report
• Single Visit Dentistry Using CAD/CAM Celtra Duo, INSIGHT MAGAZINE,
ISSUE 03 2018
• Clinical Case Sample Celtra duo Sirona, first to Use in the Middle East.
• Sleep apnea and snoring non-invasive treatments, GULF NEWS
2009 – 2012
• Postdoctoral Research in Flexural Strength Of Provisional Resin Materials (IN
• Aesthetic Rehablitation Of Anterior Teeth With Laminate Veneers, AL SIHA
WATEB, United Arab Emirates Journal, Nov.2015
- Elected Active Member of The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Basic Life Support training for health providers of the American Heart
- ITI Congress & Study Club 2012.